Unpack the Allied Health Supports in your NDIS Plan
Join Carpentaria Allied Health Therapy Services staff for a free informative and interactive Q&A session to help you and your family understand your NDIS plan.
- Understand how to decipher the Allied Health components of your NDIS plan and maximise outcomes
- Learn about Carpentaria Therapy Services and what each discipline can offer you and your child
- Learn about Carpentaria’s pricing structure
- When: Tuesday 15 October
- Time: 4.00 – 5.00pm
- Where: Harry’s Place, 1 Willeroo Street, Tiwi
- Bookings: Please complete the booking form available here
The session is suitable for families at all stages of their NDIS journey and is designed to support you and provide the information you need to activate your plan.
Child care is available. Please indicate your need for child care on the booking form available here.