Carpentaria’s Pathways Program is an individual and outcomes-based approach to day program activities. Programs are tailored to individual interests and goals, and support ongoing learning and skill development opportunities across a wide range of activities.
The Pathways Program allows participants to:
- Choose what to do
- Set and achieve individual goals
- Transition from a school environment to adult life
- Build and maintain current skills
- Learn and develop new skills
- Maintain and develop meaningful relationships
- Access a wide range of programs and life experiences
- Explore individualised employment opportunities
Participants can choose a mix of programs to meet specific goals and interests.
Navigate your pathway!
Centre and community based activities at a 1:1 ratio, informed by Allied Health recommendations and focused on job readiness and building independence
This example highlights the many and varied options available through the Pathways Program:
We have developed a unique Goals Reporting Framework to ensure that individual goals inform each step of the program, culminating in the collation of goals over a 12 month period to support NDIS planning meetings.
We use the eight NDIS Outcome Domains to offer a broad range of activities across all aspects of an individual’s NDIS Plan and goals. Activities are informed by Allied Health recommendations and meet individual requirements.
- personal grooming
- money management
- life skills coaching
- kitchen skills
- building independence with daily tasks
- gardening program
Health and Wellbeing
Health and Wellbeing:
- my healthy body
- deep water swimming
- creative dance
- manual arts
- IT and media program
- allied health group therapy
- bike riding safety
- volunteering with community partners
- gardening program
- travel training
Social and Community Participation
Social and Community Participation:
- return to country
- music therapy
- walkabout adventures
- water aerobics
- indoor sports team building activities
- music my way
- group activities with friends
Choice and Control
Choice and Control:
- interactive computer games
- sensory room and tools
Pathways Program activities can be funded by NDIS plans, under:
- Core – Social and Community Participation
- Capacity Building – Social and Community Participation
Questions and next steps
Talk to us on 8920 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start building your individual pathway.
The Request for Service form for Carpentaria’s Pathways Program is available here.