Pathways Program – Cafe training program
Carpentaria’s employment and training program is delivered in partnership with Karen Sheldon Training.
Recognised training, certified qualifications and work experience opportunities are available within a fun and supportive cafe environment. Activities are informed by Allied Health recommendations and focus on job readiness and building independence.
- Support capacity building and skill development
- Delivered from Carpentaria’s custom built facilities and commercial Cafe
- Include individualised program content aligned to specific NDIS goals
- Directly relate to focused skill development, job readiness and independence
- Include specialised intensive Allied Health input, training and content development