Launch of new Policy Manual
Carpentaria has developed a new Policy Manual which reflects the contemporary disability sector landscape, meets our requirements as an NDIS provider and incorporates Carpentaria’s values, Principles of Good Practice and Human Rights Framework.
Why create a new policy manual?
- To meet our legislated requirements as an NDIS service provider
- To provide all staff with a clear framework about how Carpentaria delivers services
- To reflect the modern disability landscape and best practice service delivery
- To ensure our Quality Framework reflects a zero tolerance culture
- Carpentaria is committed to providing high quality services to participants and a safe and healthy workplace for staff
- Carpentaria’s Principles of Good Practice, Values and Human Rights Framework, along with the NDIS Quality Safeguards and NDIS Code of Conduct, provide the framework for the policy manual