Join our Board
Carpentaria is seeking 2 Non-Executive Directors to join the Board of Carpentaria Disability Services Ltd.
The Board currently consists of 7 elected Directors. Carpentaria is seeking 2 Non-Executive Directors to be voluntary members of the governing Board. The Board structure also consists of three sub-committees which reports to the Board. Directors may be asked to participate in one or more sub-committees.
Directors are elected for a period of 3 years after which they may nominate for re-election.
Non-Executive Directors are expected to:
- Maintain responsibility for the Governance of the organisation
- Provide strategic support to the Executive team on key issues
- Support the growth and success of the organisation
- Oversee the appropriate use of the organisation’s resources
- Approve the annual budget
- Contribute to Board Sub-Committees, as required
- Maintain confidentiality
Candidates must possess:
- Strategic skills, financial acumen and an interest in the disability sector
- Prior governance experience
We are particularly seeking candidates who have experience in the social services sector or who offer an opportunity for the Board to have a greater diversity across various cohorts.
The successful applicant must be eligible to be a Director under the ASIC and Corporations Act requirements, and will be requested to provide national police check before commencement.
To apply, submit a resume, along with a covering letter summarising your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com by 14 December 2020.
Contact Sheena Baillie, Executive Officer to CEO on (08) 8920 9429 for further details.