Adult Day Program
Carpentaria’s Adult Day Program provides person-centred activities for adults with a disability, to enable participation in community life and skill development within a broad range of life experiences.
Day Program and Post School activities are friendly and accessible, with a focus on lifelong learning and skill development, as well as social and community engagement. We support people aged 17 years and over and offer a range of centre-based and community activities.
The program is friendly and accessible, with activities tailored to individual interests and goals.
The program offers:
- Tailored programs to meet individual goals and interests
- Activities developed and delivered by Allied Health professionals
- Preparation for future employment, volunteerism and higher education
- Meaningful and enjoyable participation in both recreational and lifelong learning opportunities
- Social and community connection and engagement
- The opportunity to build individual capacity to make choices and increase independence